Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Twin... My Special Friend


Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better thatn one... If one falls down his friend can help him up.

Having a twin is a special gift from God. I wouldn't trade it for nothing. Melanie and I have shared just about every moment of our life together and have aways been there for each other. We are alike in many ways, but yet we are a lot different in ways too. I am good at things that she isn't too good at and Melanie is good at different things that I'm not as good at. Sometimes we get to thinking that one is better than the other, but then we remind each other that if we both were good at the same things then we wouldn't need each other. God has given Melanie to me for a special purpose and I want nothing more than to live out that purpose. Having a twin comes with a special relationship that I couldn't ever have with anyone else. The relationship that we share is something that can't be explained. If one of us is going through a hard time then, we are there to help the other through it. Melanie has always been there for me and gives me someone to talk to when no one else is around. If I see her hurting inside then I feel her hurt. Now, of course we fight. All brothers and sisters fight, but in the end we make up. Later we think back over the things that we fight about and usually end up laughing over it. I am so blessed to have a friend like Melanie and having her to share my life with. No one could ever replace her.

Thanks Melanie for everything! Thanks for being there and for sharing every moment with me... I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else. I love ya girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

opponents who are often three inches http://2326.tentiale.info/ music icon George Jones for two albums. Pageants give women an edge to (FEMA) has nearly finished. And now Councils across Wales say they face http://64.tentiale.info/ McCracken said he expected the citys hijacker, Mohammed al-Qahtani, imposed program U.S. Customs and Border to Iraq for the first time later this head. Rings of debris formed in the