Saturday, September 05, 2009

HOME!

I came home yesterday for the first time since school started. It was so good to be home and to see my family. I have an identical twin sister who goes to North Greenville also, but the rest of my siblings are younger than me. Melanie is my twin and I have a sister, Morgan, who is 14 and in the ninth grade. My other sister, Marissa, is 12 and she is in the seventh grade. Then, last but not least, my little brother, Matthew. He is 8 years old and is in the third grade. I call him my little man. There is a ten year age difference between my brother and I and I think this is the reason we are so close. I have always helped my Mom with him and so now I feel like I almost have a motherly instinct with him.


My parents are Mark and Nikki and they have been married for 20 years. They have always done a great job at raising all of us and I couldn't ask for any better parents.


I love my family and miss them while I'm at school. It's hard coming from a big family, to school where it's just my twin and I. My family has always been close and we always do things together. So coming home this weekend has been great so far because we all have just spent family time together.

No comments: